Tobias and Sara

Tobias and Sara

Friday, April 4, 2014



E-Mails between Two Friends

Hello, Andy
Long time no see! How have you been? How is life? So the reason I am writing to you is because I am in a bit of a situation, and I would like to ask for your advice on the matter. There is this girl that I am kind of crazy about, and I need to have her! Except, she is so hot that she is way out of my league! I don’t know how to approach her to make her return my feelings. You are a really smart guy, and you are doing really well for yourself, so I thought you might be able to help me out here.
Best,
Walt

Hey, Walt
I have been doing well, working and all that. Before I tell you what you should do, I want to share my opinion on love and women, even though you may not pay much attention to it. If you were to ask me about my personal opinion, my friend, I would say DON’T! Don’t go falling in love and chasing after anyone! Who has heard of a woman that has done anything good for her lover or for anyone else for that matter? Women are selfish creatures; they would suck your blood, completely drain you out of your money and energy with much joy and then throw you away when they think someone better has come along. Trust me, someone better will always come along because women can never be satisfied with what they have, and they always either envy others or wish for what they have. Also, in no universe can you ever trust a woman! Not only are they lying and manipulative, but they cannot keep their mouths shut and, undoubtedly, go around talking about everything that has happened between you two or that you have very foolishly shared with her. Even worse, they are such obsessive creatures! They always need attention and reassurance of your love in order to feel safe (although you can never be sure of their love). They feel the need to control every aspect of your life, and want to know every little detail about it, not because they care about you, but because they are very possessive of their belongings (and yes, my friend, you are just a belonging in her eyes). All of this gets in the way of what is more important – having a successful career and advancing in life. If there is a woman constantly distracting you, you can never achieve anything in your life. Have you ever seen a successful man with a wife that wasn’t holding him back? I am not denying that there is some use of women. They are great when you have to satisfy some needs, but do not confuse that with the cheesy concept of love.
However, I also realize that people, who fancy themselves in love, don’t really listen to the voice of reason, so I will tell you what to do if you still want to get this girl. You say she is way out of your league, but if you want to get her, you need to change this attitude completely, or at least not let it show in front of her. Women can sense insecurity and fear in guys (not unlike our friends, the dogs), so you need to cover them up completely. If you want to get a woman who is out of your league, simply act like you are from her league. Be as cocky and confident as you can, and don’t ever try to be nice to her because being nice will never get you anywhere or anything (that I can say is true of life in general, too). If this doesn’t seem to be enough, you might try to bring her down to your league, and by that I mean make her doubt herself and feel insecure. You can subtly mention some flaw of hers; basically just insult her, but not in an obvious way. Make her feel bad about her features or clothes, or even better - her weight. Girls get really insecure about that. Also, don’t seem too interested in her. Women just love to desire what they cannot have, so you need to make her think that you are most definitely not interested in her for her to consider paying any attention to you. If you are not able to convince her and she still looks down on you, just blame her of being shallow and insult her intelligence. Sound like you are utterly disappointed with her ‘ugliness on the inside’ and like you don’t want to have anything to do with her. In other words, make her feel unwanted, and she will do anything to change that in you. 
If you need help with anything else, you can always ask me.
Best,
Andy


Hello, Andy
Thank you for taking the time and answering my question! I did what you suggested that I do, and it worked, but only to a certain point because there happens to be another issue. She happens to have a boyfriend; apparently, they have been dating for the past two years. We kissed a couple of days ago, but she did not want to go any farther and said that it would be best if we stopped seeing each other, since she is in a relationship already. I don’t know how to convince her to stay with me. Can you help me out with that as well?
Best,
Walt


 Hey, Walt
You are very welcome, and you can always ask me when you are unsure about something. The situation you’re in might actually be an easier fix than you realize. You just have to point out that having a boyfriend and having a lover are completely different things, two separate entities entirely. People have boyfriends/girlfriends because they want to keep to the social trends of our time; having a ‘significant other’ is simply a social expectation that a lot of people conform to. However, you cannot be in love with your boyfriend/girlfriend since that relationship is supposed to be completely devoid of one of the most important qualities of love – namely, jealousy. Being a jealous boyfriend/girlfriend is completely looked down upon. But when you are in love, you cannot not be a jealous lover because your feelings will not allow you to. This simple fact clarifies that the relationship of a boyfriend/girlfriend is not one of love. So she cannot be in love with her boyfriend. However, everyone is entitled to love. She needs to find someone else to get love from, if she doesn’t have it in her life. Since you guys already share some kind of a connection why shouldn’t she just let you give her that love? It is most reasonable that she make you her lover, so that she is not deprived of anything she is owed in her life. That should convince her that indeed she should have it all! 
Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.
Best,
Andy


Hello, Andy!
I thank you again for your advice. You would be glad to hear that it is all great now! I am her lover, and we have the most amazing time together! It is all owed to you, of course! Let me know if I can do anything for you in return. 
Best,
Walt

No comments:

Post a Comment