Tobias and Sara

Tobias and Sara

Monday, March 31, 2014

A Text Message Interaction Between Abelard and Heloise


Abelard

Heloise

Hey, I miss you

Why don’t we talk as much as we did before we moved? I miss it.

Hey, yea the move was recent

Recent or not we still don’t ever talk

Why not?

I still love you. The distance doesn’t change that

Save your loving for God. Set an example for your sisters.

Of course I love God, but I love you too.

Prove your love for me through prayers. I could really use your prayers.

I think you should tell God that I am deserving, even though we had carnal relations that led to a child, I took my punishment well.

I always tell God that you are deserving.

Because I love you.

Why is it that you cannot ever say that you love me too? What we had before was love, have you just changed your mind?

Having your parts chopped off really changes a person you know

No one is undermining that

I just want to know if you still love me

Your silence tells me that you don’t.

You are dear to me, but my focus is on God, as should yours be

Check your Bible
I read the Bible

Good, keep it up and pray for me.

I pray for you because I love you.

You were not the only one who lost something you know

OMG

Yes, we had a child that was sent off to live a better life, you can’t compare that to having your manhood chopped off.

I took the brunt of the punishment; you don’t have to deal with any of it

Exactly!

YOU got to deal with it, YOU got to work through your guilt, YOU took the punishment, publically dealt with the actions that we have done. There was no WE, just YOU.

When did we lose that WE? It takes two to tango, and our tango between the sheets lead to a baby. Proof of our love. When the baby left did your love go too?

No.

Maybe when my parts left I started to focus more on the ME not the WE

I can respect that.

Just don’t forget about me.

I could never.

Really?

Yea.

Our history was pretty epic.

Yea.

Well that’s enthusiastic

What?

All you can say is yea?

You have sex with me and then leave me to carry your child; you build an Abby and then leave it to me to be in charge. Stop walking away from everything you start.

Wow.

Uncalled for.

Do you realize that your crazy with emotions? God wouldn’t like this.

I know I don’t.

Excuse me?

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

I gave that Abby to you as a gift.

It was meant to be a good thing.

Something to show that I care.

So leaving your burdens, your half finished projects, is supposed to make me feel like I am wanted?

Yes.

Explain yourself.

Look, Hun, it shows that I trust you. We are creating something, working together.

You called me Hun J

Yea

So our marriage still means something to you?

Cause baby, I still want you, I miss you.

We were married in the eyes of God

But now we are dedicated to God

Remember that

Maybe hold your Bible close at night, because physically it is no longer I.

Wow.

Little harsh there Abelard.

You read too much into the words I say

I think you need to relax and go with God

I am dedicated to God.

Are you?

Is that even a question?

I got my parts chopped, left you an Abby and pray to God every night. I am fully dedicated to Him. You question this?

No.

Good.

Don’t ever.

Now look who is defensive.

But you know, that’s a nice change from your usual deflection.

You get the copy of the Bible I sent you?

WOW

REALLY?

STOP DEFLECTING

Stop text yelling at me. I just asked a question. I sent you a gift, just wondering if you got it or not.

I did, thank you.

Did you really mean what you wrote in it?

Yes, Pray for me.

No, not that.

When you said “My love”

Yes.

Oh, baby J

Oh Abelard, I miss us, what we used to be.

I know.

Just keep God in mind my dear.

Life is better with God.

Maybe for you, but remember I never got to deal with the sin that we did together, for you took the brunt of it and were able to come to terms with it.

My sisters here all agree, I need my therapeutic way to deal with it, maybe that is why I keep harping on it, I haven’t been able to deal with it.

Yea, you do.

Harp.

Your fault.

Did you ever think that maybe I was protecting you? Why is it that everything I do is wrong? You need to realize that I no longer have male parts; I have taken the full physical brunt of this whole ordeal, for you.

I know that, but mentally I am still dealing with it same as you are, if not more.

That’s fair.

But remember, NO BALLS.

For real.

I know.

Baby, I just miss what it was before, when I was the student to your great tutoring, and that naughty school girl really came alive…

I remember.
Can we just try and go back to being us? A new us. We both still love one another, but we are also focusing on God, being the best that we can be. Can we have both God and each other in our hearts?

Hun, this has always been our way.

A new life, God is our truth, but we remember what it was we always had, will always have. Same love.

Same love <3

Same love <3

Off to read the Good Word, you should do the same.

Ok. Me too. Bible time! Talk to you again soon.

Call me!











No comments:

Post a Comment