Blog Post March 3rd – Heloise411xo ----- [1,024] people on Facebook ‘Like’ this. Be the first of your friends to ‘Like’ this. [283] people on Facebook have ‘Shared’ this.
[Like][Share][Comment]
~When your man lies 101~
Hey Girls, Heloise here, just thought I would write a blog post today about what to do when you catch your guy in a lie. So earlier today I was reading some trending blog posts when I saw that Abelard (my sort of ex-lover/baby-daddy) wrote a blog post giving advice to a friend. Now this may not seem too weird, but he totally told me that he didn’t have Internet at his monastery and wouldn’t be able to email me, or anything like that. SOOOOO what do I do right?! It’s easy: confront him head on. So this blog post is dedicated to you Abelard, my lord – no my ‘father’, my husband – no my ‘brother’, from your handmaid – no your ‘daughter’, your wife – no your ‘sister’.
So I was so completely shocked when I saw you wrote that post as a consolation to your friend. It was a sad story, but I think you failed to mention it was our sad story. Do I mean nothing to you now? Is what we had meaningless. You are everything to me and I still love you unconditionally. It would mean a lot to me if you could have consoled me with some words of kindness. I’m praying for you and your struggles but I am still very conflicted about these new lives we have. It seems as if you have moved on without a care. I know you have gone through a lot, being castrated and all, but I feel as if we should go through this transition together, not apart. Like the least you could do is email me or facebook message me, but clearly that is too much to ask. It’s super great you have your sh*t together now but I’m here sitting in church thinking about you and not God. I know that’s bad and stuff but this has been really hard on me and I don’t think you know that. It really hurt me that you lied and it would be nice if you could write me back.
--To all the girls out there reading this: remember it’s always good to be upfront with your man about how you feel, especially in long distance relationships; he can’t read your mind!
xox Heloise
Tags: #love #boys #men #problems #heloise #cool
COMMENTS:
Abelard.P says: My sister in Christ, I thought you would be fine because you have God. Shouldn’t that be all you need? Not to mention all your sisters to support you. What would you need me for? You are so intelligent and level headed I never thought you would need my support in order to function; clearly I was mistaken. I know you can stay strong in Christ. Thank you for your concern for my well-being. Please continue to pray for me. From, your brother in Christ.
[Like] [Share] [Comment]
-Show other 304 comments-
Blog Post March 4rd – Heloise411xo ----- [1,102,024] people on Facebook ‘Like’ this. Be the first of your friends to ‘Like’ this. [947,105] people on Facebook have ‘Shared’ this.
[Like][Share][Comment]
~How to handle an evasive man~
So today I got a comment response to my last post from Abelard. Really?! Just a comment? He was totally evasive and didn’t meet my needs at all. The reason I am so confused is because when we were together he was so loving and caring and now he is a complete jerk! But I guess that’s how all guys are, am I right? Totally two faced. I completely get that being castrated is traumatic but I love him unconditionally; you would think that that means something, right?! It’s not my fault my uncle castrated him! I would be with him no matter what. Some advice ladies: do not let any man undermine your feelings or make you feel less than you really are. If this whole experience is teaching me anything it is that men will take you for granted and not value your devotion. This is another blog post shout out to Abelard, my only one after Christ.
Spare me these bull sh*t words of ‘comfort’ Abelard. Your last comment horrified all my sisters and me. I do not know who this heartless person is but hopefully someone hacked your account. I still think about you all the time and I even dream about you. I’m holding out hope that you still care about me, because we share all these totally romantic memories; they are what keeps me going babe. Don’t trust me to be strong when I can’t; it’s in you that I find my strength. You are my rock. Fingers crossed you come around.
--Love conquers all right?!
xox Heloise
Tags: #love #boys #men #problems #heloise #cool #advice
COMMENTS:
Abelard.P says: I don’t deserve this condemnation. I was only trying to instruct you and urge you to live through Christ. My requests are grounded in reason. Your argument clearly isn’t reasonable. Sorry I wanted us to live holier lives, sorry I wanted you to be a better Christian. #sorryimnotsorry
[Like] [Share] [Comment]
Heloise411xo responds: Fine, if that’s all you want to talk about. Literally only ever talk to me again if it’s about God. Bye forever to him who is just another human (I guess). #betterwithoutyou
[Like] [Share] [Comment]---[450,321] people ‘Like’ this.
-Show other 1,259 comments-
Blog Post April 23rd – Heloise411xo ----- [1,102,024] people on Facebook ‘Like’ this. Be the first of your friends to ‘Like’ this. [547,235] people on Facebook have ‘Shared’ this.
[Like][Share][Comment]
Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t written a blog post in a while. I don’t even really have time now but wanted to post an update for those of you who don’t follow me on twitter! I got a book deal! I’m writing a ‘tell all’ book about my experience, and advice on men! Isn’t that so exciting?! I love you all so much and I wouldn’t be doing this if it wasn’t for the support of the people who read and share my blog. Once the book is published I’ll be going on a tour! Stay tuned for dates and locations!
xox Heloise
Tags: #love #boys #men #problems #heloise #cool #advice #bookdeal #tour #support
No comments:
Post a Comment