Tobias and Sara

Tobias and Sara

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Heloise and Abelard: Twitter and Tumblr




A Twitter Conversation between Heloise and Abelard:


A#1.jpgHeloise Friend .jpg
Heloise New.jpg
A#2.jpg
H#3.2.jpg
A#5.jpgH#4.jpg
H Calamities and Sisters.jpg
H#6.jpgA Sister in Christ.jpgHeloise 415.jpg
Abelard 420.jpgHeloise 422.jpgAbelard 425.jpgHeloise 428.jpgAbelard 431.jpgHelose 435.jpgAbelard 440.jpgHeloise 446.jpg
A Time Corrected.jpg
H#8.jpgA#8.jpgHeloise New2.jpgH#10.jpgA#9.jpgH Tweet Replacing Sir.jpgH#14.jpgA#10.jpgH Tweet Adding You.jpg

The Public Tumblrs of Abelard and Heloise:

Abelard's Tumblr post on the Twitter Conversation:
In the response the the numerous questions I received about last night’s twitter exchange between Abbess Heloise and myself:

To clarify for those you don’t understand the situation. Heloise and I are not married anymore. Heloise is the Abbess of Paraclete. And I am an Abbot. We live monastic lives. How could we be married? We were married. Years ago. Before we entered religious life. Heloise was asking me a series of confusing questions on Twitter, which she has also asked in her letters to me. And I just don’t have the time or energy to address all of the things she brings up. So that pretty much what’s going on.


Heloise's Tumblr post on the Twitter Conversation:

As many of you have seen my husband and I got into a rather long Twitter exchange earlier tonight. I mean I love my husband… oh excuse me I meant my brother in Christ, but sometimes he drives me up the wall. He never wants to talk about what I want to discuss. And he keeps asking me freaking questions about Paraclete!

And I just have one thing to say on the subject, which is that my dear and loving Abelard needs to give me what I am owed. It’s that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment