Tobias and Sara

Tobias and Sara

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Letters of Abelard and Heloise: 21st Century Update


Peter Abelard
@abelardthemonk
Hey check out my new blog www.blogger/abelard/calamities.com #youthinkyourlifeishard

Heloise d’Argenteuil
@heloisethenun

You should all take a look at my husband's brother in Christ's new blog: www.blogger/abelard/calamities.com



Unknown.png

….



Unknown-1.png



Unknown-4.png





Peter Abelard
@abelardthemonk

@heloisethenun  I hope you and your sisters in Christ are praying for me.  My enemies are out in full force and I may not be around too much longer. Please find my body if you can, I want to be burried in your convent.  #yolosostartprayingnow

Heloise d’Argenteuil
@heloisethenun

@abelardthemonk  Of course we are praying.  All we ever do here is pray for you and others.  And we will always do anything for you.











Heloise d’Argenteuil
@heloisethenun

Do you ever feel like everything made for men is too confusing when you apply it to women?  #nunsvmonks #howdoesthisevenwork


Unknown-3.png




Peter Abelard
@abelardthemonk

@heloisethenun I know you and your fellow nuns are looking for some instructions for your monastic life.  I have gathered all my advice into a new public blog generated for your convent: www.blogger.letters6&7.com #rulesforthenunlife  #checkitout

No comments:

Post a Comment