Tobias and Sara

Tobias and Sara

Saturday, March 15, 2014



Message from Elias Torin to Aria Black:

‘’A Song for My Love’’

The moment I saw your picture
I was under your spell
Love took me as its refuge
I can’t get out of this cell
And it must have been fate
Though I could not foretell
What made me find your profile
Instantly I was into your style
Your eyes, your face, your smile
They make my life worthwhile

Never in my life have I felt this way
This is true love I can surely say
All night long alone in bed I lay
I won’t ever be led astray
You have my heart and yours it will stay

Though we’ve never been face to face
In my heart there is no trace
Of doubt that you’re the one
You shine brighter than the sun
What I feel cannot be undone
There is nothing else but you
Nothing else I want to pursue
I’m all yours, body and mind
Love like mine you cannot find
Baby, to my feelings don’t be blind!

  
Message from Elias Torin to Aria Black:
 

“A Song for my Love Pt.2”


The pain I feel I can’t describe
No medicine is there to prescribe
Save for that one lovely girl I love
But she won’t hear me, no!
Oh, why don’t you just say ‘Hello’?
Isn’t it clear how I love you so?
Your faithful servant I am, you know!
You won’t even look at me though
And I can’t find a way to show
How our love can blossom and grow

My love is real, my love is true
There is no one for me but you
Though you’re never in my view
And you don’t acknowledge me too
My love is real, my love is true

Can you tell me what am I to do?
I can’t think of anything besides you
That I could feel this, I never knew
I am so lost, oh, I feel so blue
Can’t you just give me my due?
I would do anything for you

You must know that’s true
Of my love you have a clue
Can’t you just let love ensue
So we can be one and not two?


Message from Aria Black to Elias Torin: 



I have so much to say to you that I am sure I will forget something. There are just so many things wrong with you and your messages that I don’t even know where to start. First of all, how did you even find my profile? We have no mutual friends, not even one! We are not even from the same state, so were you just typing random girls’ names and stalking their profiles?? And why would you even assume that I would accept your friend request?! Do I need to stress again that we have no mutual friends? It is more than obvious that I have been ignoring your request, so what is up with the constant poking and messaging? I don’t want your links to YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, or the silly pictures you keep sending me! It is so annoying that I have to delete at least 5 things a day from you. Oh, and don’t even get me started on your so called “songs”! They basically suck! (Even their names show no imagination, for God’s sake!!) You should stop writing stuff like that and tormenting people with them; it’s a crime against people who can actually read. What is even worse, though, is the content of your “songs”! You say it must have been fate that somehow made you find my profile, but as I already said, it was probably just you stalking people. And how can you be in love with me and believe that I am the One for you if you don’t even know me?! Hell, you can’t even be sure whether I look the same way I do in my pictures! You say you would do anything for me, and I have to say that I highly doubt that’s true. If it is true, however, you are even crazier than I think you are. Also, what is it that is your “due” exactly!? I don’t owe you anything just because you won’t stop nagging me online! Love doesn’t work that way; you can’t just tell someone “Oh, I am so in love with you, so you owe me something in return!” I have never asked for anything from you; on the contrary, I just want to be left alone! And what must I understand your idea of “true love” is? Is it claiming that you would do anything for a complete stranger that you have not even seen? Is that it?! Can’t you see how ridiculous that is?? I am telling you all of this, so you can come back to Earth from whichever planet you think you’re in and stop being such a freak. Oh, and, btw, STOP STALKING ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment