Hey Incels, it’s your boy Jerome. I had a revelation last night while reading some ancient Christian wisdom: why are we brainwashed into thinking that inceldom is a curse? Society says that people who have sex are living well; that they’re attractive people enjoying sex and their bodies. And you know what? For a long time, I bought into it. I sat here thinking I was a loser because I couldn’t score any chicks. But you know, I’ve been thinking about it, and everyone’s got it all wrong. I think it is us incels who are actually living a far superior lifestyle to the masses, who have no self control. Being an incel is really a blessing in disguise-- we’re a chosen elite.
— So first of all, we’re free of the grip of these whores who run around distracting all of these guys, sleeping with hundreds of men, not actually interested in any of them. until one day, they are shunned by their friends and family as a witch. Every guy wants to fuck them, until one day, they are shunned by their friends and family as a witch. You know why? Everyone hates a slut. These women are disgusting users, who manipulate guys and ruin their lives by distracting them from the pursuits and accomplishments that really matter in life, the ones that get you written down in history books as the good guy.
— Secondly, let’s say you’re done screwing around, get a girlfriend, and propose marriage (with some huge diamond ring that your bitch wife will probably throw at you in a fight). Every dude says he can’t wait to find a wife and have kids, but that’s another lie that was just perpetrated by the blue pilling Chads of society. Let’s be real: men love little baby girls, nice sweet teenage girls… but then they get a little older and they lure you into their miserable prison. All husbands hate their wives. Women age really quickly, especially women who settle down with a guy and have a baby. And no guy actually wants kids either. Pregnancy is a disgusting, messy, and expensive process -- women get all of the credit for nine months in the belly while Daddy pays for everything and just gets trashed all the time.
— It’s us incels who are living the most lucidly, not wasting our time wrapped up in meaningless hookups. Even in marriage there can’t be such a thing as meaningful sex. Sex is a diversion, a necessary evil for the continuation of the human race. And let’s be honest… who even really wants it to continue? Most people are mean and cruel; they add nothing to the earth, and dismiss important real responsibilities. They focus on how to be cool and sexy to women who scheme for their downfall. Think about it: all of these magazines, sexy clothes, testosterone supplements, makeup, hair… people behaving like hookers, desperate for sexual attention. Instead of gawking over skinny beautiful women, it would do society good to respect people who lead a life of discipline, like us. Good people, who don’t cause trouble or harm. Maybe then we wouldn’t have so many problems. If I’m being dark and completely honest (this is 4chan after all), I really believe that the only good of sex is to produce more incels like us, who can push the human race forward. We should stop putting ourselves down, and instead see the inner light of an incel— never sidetracked by an evil witch bitch masked as a fairy.
No comments:
Post a Comment